Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Big Change

Well since the last time I posted Elijah has started school...this week is his first full week!


This is him the first day getting on the bus! He was so excited he ran all the way to the bus! He got on sat down and then waved good-bye and blew me a kiss. It was a tougher day for Mommy than for him. He loves his new teacher Ms. Elizabeth and Ms. Julie. He has had to go back to napping as there is a mandatory hour rest time in their day. We just run around on the playground for an hour every afternoon to make up for it.


As for Tammy she is now all alone at home and loves it. On the first day that Elijah went to school I asked her, "What are we gonna do now that Bubby is gone?" Her response was, "You are gonna work out and I am gonna do the laundry!" Needless to say we haven't had a chance to workout yet but she does help with the laundry...she gets the clothes out of the dryer for me and yesterday she discovered that she can match socks!


We have also finally moved to our bigger apartment...Praise the Lord! The day that we came to sign for our new house was the first time that I had seen how big it was and I am glad because I would have been miserable in our old house! The floor plan is awesome, we have lots of open space to breath! No more tripping over each other and the toys! The kids have no more bunk beds and a toy room!! No more toys in the living room!! I have posted lots of pictures of the apartment on Facebook so everyone can check it out! Now we have lots of wall space so everyone please send us some pictures so that we can hang them up on our walls!


We talk about EVERYONE back home daily!! We are making new friends here but will NEVER forget those back home in the states! I hope that this post finds all of you well and know that you are in our prayers daily!


Love and miss you all-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment